Friday, March 26, 2010

Lee Pace: My firstish blog

Actual Date: 9/24/09

I have an unspoken pact with two actors. Its not a obsession thing, its a "I-love-love-love their acting and role choices" thing. Lee Pace is one of them and Sam Rockwell is the other (since then ive added Sam Worthington and Nathan Fillion) . The pact is that I will watch anything they will make from the point of my initial wowing of them. For Lee, youd think it was Pushing Daisies (which should be affiliated with Project Downtown, partly seriously too.). But NO! It was actually the Fall. The Fall will render your eye lids useless and your mouth will begin to look like Sylvester Stallone. I will never like a movie more. (Not true but its still up there... every moment is my prison)


Lee Pace is the best part of Pushing Daisies even though I watched that show because I mistook Anna Friel for Zooey Deschanel. (New Girl wishes it was that good) He is the eventual best part of Wonderfalls, too. His character grows and grows on you. Ive actually determined that Ned of Pushing Daisies is an accumulation of all the good things about Wonderfalls. Ned has Eric's haircut. There is Magic and whimsy. Ned, like Jaye, is a selectively antisocial lead (the best kind of antisocialness). Ned is Lee Pace. He talks as faster than a Gilmore Girl. Ned is the likable male love interest and the lead character. The jokes lean towards an immature likability.( "Oh look: a dumb idea just found a friend!"). Ned turns into a superman archetype, saving the world despite wanting nothing to do with it. All of that leads to a highly concentrated whimsical entertainment machine.

Lee Pace should be in more movies. (He has since been cast in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part Two and The Hobbit duology as Legolas' Dad, both of with I will watch, one of which with the purest of grimaces)

If I could make a tv show, he would star as my villain. (This is because my villain is different each episode just played by the same person and I think he would be awesome in doing that. That would be a sweet show.)

It should be a crime-crime (that's crime squared, people) that Lee Pace isn't in any TV show right now. Also people better reconize that he is most potent as the lead character. Ive learned from The Fall that it is infact his acting and not just him paired with Bryan Fuller.

I think if I meet Lee Pace, id keep my cool on the outside. Id probably be to shy to go up to him at all though. Id feel weird if I was him and people came to me just to say how much they like my work...id make a terrible movie star. Just seeing him if I did some how wind up in the same room would be cool enough. Kind of like how in ISNA I was completely satisfied with being in the same room as Cat Yusuf Islam Stevens. I think the need to meet the idle is a bit overrated andis why paparazzi are Haram. What would he be thinking if he saw me,"and another fan...and another, hey he has a tattoo of me on his face!"Bottom line, Worshiping people is not what im about, im about wasting time on their work. That paragraph took a weird turn, it a good thing Monday is labor day.


Fact: Id like to get a poster of either Pushing Daisies or The Fall for my room. Though ill wait till i win one.


Fact: the first movie i will buy if and when i win a blue ray player and HDTV is The Fall.


Fact: If i could be one character from all of TV, id be Jack Carter from Eureka... but Ned is a close second.


I wood awso wike you 2 hafth these thingos

Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVJIIQUYHgI

This one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZKp2zg3YQ

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_ACR26qhKM&feature=related

Take it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN60bVasj48&feature=related

How bout another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJv1lcX5JK8&feature=related

Last one i promise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_vlcP82_VI&feature=related



This has been The Lee Pace [Blog]. (Hes so cool.)

Imad.

No comments:

Post a Comment